Rheumatoid Arthritis is a chronic inflammatory auto immune disorder that primarily affects the joints. It typically results in,
• Tender, warm, painful swollen joints.
• Joint stiffness & pain that is usually worse in the morning after inactivity.
• Fatigue, fever & loss of appetite.
• Most commonly the wrist & hands are involved with the same joints typically involved on both sides of the body.
• Unlike the wear & tear damage of osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis affects the lining (when the immune system attacks the synovium) of your joints causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion & joint deformity.
• Early Rheumatoid Arthritis tends to affect the smaller joints, as the disease progresses symptoms often spread to the wrist, knees, ankles, elbows, hip & shoulder.
• In some people this condition can damage a wide variety of body systems including skin, eyes, lungs, heart & blood vessels.
• Loss of joint function & deformities.
Symptoms can vary from mild to severe. It is important not to ignore your symptoms if they come & go.
What is the main cause of Rheumatoid Arthritis?
It is an auto immune condition which means it caused by the immune system mistakenly attacking healthy body tissues. However, it is not yet known what triggers this, such as infections with certain viruses that may trigger the disease.
What is the effective treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Fair Pharma’s pure herbal remedy Arthritis QR Syrup to fight the disease, control the inflammatory response. Decreasing the inflammation can also help to prevent further joint & organ damage.
Along with lifesaving Syrup, Arthritis QR capsule should be added to strengthen the joints, cartilage, and synovial membrane & to manage the pain.
To get rid of joint stiffness & to make the blood flow proper Cholesterol QR would be the next choice.
How to use–
Arthritis QR syrup: 15 ml, 4 times a day – 200 days
Arthritis QR capsules: 2 capsules, 3 times a day– 100 days
Cholesterol QR: 4 tablets 3 times a day – 100 days