The world does not seem to know that kidney diseases are generally due to BK virus. “The Bk virus spreads to the kidneys and urinary tract where it persists for the life of the individual."
Kidney patients are always reliant on on dialysis, which is a lifelong procedure and not a permanent cure.
Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure
Our Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure is effective to eliminate the BK virus and brings back Blood Urea and Creatinine back to normal within 200 days.
Dialysis can also be tapered off after our medication.
Dosage: 16 bottles of CFS-Qr syrup for 200 days (15 ml 4 times daily)
12 bottles of Cholesterol-QR tab for 100 days (4-4-4)
Ayurveda treatment for Kidney Failure
Ayurveda describes very effective ayurvedic treatments for kidney failure that can clean these channels and reduce swelling and rejuvenate the kidneys. Ayurvedic treatment helps in strengthening kidneys, restoring its filtration capacity and general functioning of the kidneys. We offers best ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure with 100% effective results and a combination of effective herbal remedies such as Revive Kidney Pack for chronic kidney diseases. Ayurvedic Treatment for Kidney Failure are Natural and powerful. Although there is no suitable treatment for kidney failure in allopathic science other than dialysis and kidney transplant, Ayurveda has a lot of herbs for kidney failure which grind quite well. Kidney failure ayurvedic treatment includes oral prescriptions along with healthy alterations in diet and lifestyle.
CKD patients treated with Ayurveda may extend dialysis or reduce its frequency, it also maintains the stage without extra damage. Various recipes of Ayurveda are described to be effective for CRF kidney failure and goal is to offer with a better drug formula.
Causes of Kidney Failure:
- Reduced flow of blood to the kidneys
- Acute dehydration
- Chronic burns
- Liver malfunction
- Heart diseases
- Intake of medicines for controlling blood pressure
- Prolonged use of antibiotics and painkillers
- Blood loss from the body
- Any type of infection
- Kidneys injured due to physical damage
- When the urine drainage tube gets blocked. This blockage leads to difficulties in elimination of wastes products from the body in the form of urine.
Symptoms of chronic Kidney Failure:
- A person experiences change in taste. One feels metallic taste or ammonia smell in the breath.
- Averseness to consume protein rich foods such as kidney beans, oats, meat, eggs, dairy products
- Shivering sensation
- Increased or decreased urination
- Observing blood in the urine
- Urine has foams due to protein in it
- Nausea or vomiting
- Mental confusion
- Difficulty while concentrating
- Loss of appetite
- Pain in body and itching problems
- Shortened breath
- Swelling in facial region, arms and legs
Herbs for Kidney Failure:
Ayurveda explains many herbal treatments for kidney failure. Although there is no suitable treatment in allopathic science other than dialysis and kidney transplant, Ayurveda has a lot of herbs for kidney failure which work quite well. Let’s have a look on important few.
Home Remedies for Kidney Failure:
- Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. But in end stage or so, fluid intake has to be limited to avoid extra burden on kidneys.
- Eat less non-vegetarian food. Non-vegetarian food has a high quantity of animal protein, which can increase the formation of kidney stones in the body and puts pressure on organs. It has been originate that people who eat vegetarian foods are less prone to the risk of kidney failure than ones who eat non-vegetarian food. So, encourage consumption of vegetarian diet.
- Prefer herbal tea. Nettle leaf tea is the best for kidney patients. Tea prepared of coriander, thyme and fennel seeds is the best home medicine for nausea and vomiting, which is a very common complication in kidney failure.
- Boiled diet is highly suggested, or make use of olive oil in cooking.
- Eat less at a time and avoid taking 2 to 3 heavy meals in a day.
- One can have cauliflower, ash gourd, radish, bottle gourd, bell peppers, apples, papaya, pears, etc.
- Limit the eating of dried beans, mushroom, potatoes, spinach, mushrooms, apricots, etc.
- Limit the intake of all dairy products.
- Avoid or limit the eating of protein and potassium-rich fruits and other foods,so exclude all citrus fruits.
- Coconut water and aloe vera are worthy to have to detoxify the body.
- Basil or Tulsi is worthy to have to enhance immune system. Chew fresh leaves of basil every morning on blank stomach.
- Say no to smoking. Smoking harms and damages kidneys. So for good health of kidneys, one should quit smoking and chewing tobacco.