Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure
The kidneys are two bean-shaped organs that eliminate waste from the body, keep electrolyte levels balanced,control blood pressure, and secrete hormones. During secretion, potassium and hydrogen-containing irons are taken out of the blood and added to the filtrates, where they are eventually eliminated as urine.It is very important to keep your kidney safe. Ayurvedic medicine for kidney failure can be more effective than other forms of medication.
Chronic Renal Failure
The world does not seem to know that kidney diseases are mostly due to BK virus. The BK virus
disseminates to the kidneys and urinary tract where it persists for the life of the individual.
Signs and Symptoms
1. Fatigue, weakness, malaise, lassitude- sallow appearance ( anemia)
2. Anorexia, nausea, vomiting, metallic taste in mouth, hiccup
3. Decreased ability to concentrate, insomnia, restless legs, cramps in the leg.
4. Pruritis, epistaxis, urinous breath
5. Shortness of breath, dyspnea on exertion, retro sternal chest pain on inspiration
7. Nocturia, decreased libido, menstrual irregularity
● Metabolic acidosis
● Hyper tension, pericarditis, congestive heart failure
● Peripheral neuropathy
● Urine analysis : protein urea, abnormal urinary sediments
● Blood : blood urea nitrogen, serum creatinine, GFR, Blood pressure
● Imaging scan, MRI, CT
A. B K virus
> Diabetes nephropathy
> Heroin abuse nephropathy
> Hodgkin's , TB, Leprosy
C. Hereditary diseases
D. Obstructive nephropathy (prostate cancer, stones tumour etc...)
E. Vascular disease
How our Medicine works,
● Our CFS QR syrup is effective to eliminate the BK virus and brings back Blood Urea and
Creatinine back to normal within 200 days. Dialysis can also be tapered off after our
● Increasing glomerular and tubular functions of kidneys
● Nullifying the toxic effects
● Our Cholesterol-QR tablets removes the calcifications and restore the blood flow to the
● Protects from infections
● Improves the metabolism and appetite
● Can get rid of water retention as well
● Improves general fatigue, weakness etc
16 bottles of CFS-QR syrup for 200 days (15 ml 4 times daily)
12 bottles of Cholesterol-QR tab for 100 days (4-4-4)
Best Ayurveda Medicine for Kidney Failure by Fair Pharma
CFS QR - Syrup is the best Ayurvedic Medicine for Kidney Failure. Get effective Ayurvedic
Treatment for Kidney Failure. Treat your Kidney Failure with best Ayurvedic Medicines without
side effects. Ayurveda has a lot of herbs for kidney damage which work quite well. A lot of
ayurvedic treatments are available for renal failure.
What is CFS-QR?
CFS-QR is an ayurvedic medicine that may be used in the treatment of kidney failure. It is a blend of herbs and other natural ingredients that are believed to support kidney health and function.
How does CFS-QR help with kidney failure?
CFS-QR is believed to help with kidney failure by supporting the kidneys' natural ability to filter and eliminate waste and toxins from the body. The specific ingredients in the formula are believed to have a protective effect on the kidneys and improve overall kidney function.
Is CFS-QR safe to use for kidney failure?
The safety and effectiveness of CFS-QR for kidney failure have been widely tested and understood. It is considered as the most effective and best ayurvedic medicine for Kidney Failure.
How long does it take for CFS-QR to start improving kidney function?
The length of time it takes for CFS-QR to start improving kidney function can vary from person to person. It is important to follow the recommended dosage and continue taking the medicine for the prescribed amount of time to achieve optimal results. It is also important to regularly monitor your kidney function and other related health indicators to assess the effectiveness of the treatment.
How is CFS-QR administered for kidney failure treatment?
The recommended dose and administration of CFS-QR for kidney failure treatment may vary based on individual factors such as age, weight, and overall health. It is important to follow the recommended dosage as instructed.
Home Remedies for Kidney Failure
1. Keep yourself hydrated throughout the day,within the limit set by your doctor.
2. Reduce salt to the limit.
3. Limit the intake of all dairy products.
4. Aloe vera and Coconut water are good to have to detoxify the body.
5. Chew up fresh leaves of basil every morning on an empty stomach.
What Happens When Your Kidneys Fail
Less than 15% of normal kidney function is considered a renal failure, which signifies
that your kidneys have lost the majority of their ability to function. You can experience
symptoms as a result of a buildup of waste products and extra water in your body if your kidney
function deteriorates to this point. The common cause for the failure of your kidney is a different
type of medical conditions that have gradually caused problems to your kidneys over many
years, which includes:
● Diabetes is the most prevalent cause.
● High blood pressure, is the second most frequent factor,
● Autoimmune illnesses such as Lupus and IgA nephropathy.
● Disorders that are inherited genetically (from one or both parents), such as polycystic
● Chronic kidney disease.
● kidney stones, among other urinary tract issues